When I think about my life so far, I do have a lot to be thankful for.
- My husband – Even though he is a pain in the neck (I’m sure he feels the same way about me too, haha), I couldn’t ask for a better life partner. He is the calm to my storm; the logic to my irrationality.
- My two babies – I could seriously eat them up. I look at them everyday, and can’t believe I have two perfect babies.
- My job – Yes, it has its stressful moments, but some people don’t even have a job or have a job that they hate. My job is to help mold little minds and shape them for the future… How cool is that?
- My family – I love spending time with my family, and I am so fortunate to see them almost daily.
- My friends – I am so thankful for the unique and beautiful friends I have made. I can’t imagine life without them.
And finally… Banana pudding – Yep, I’m thankful for Paula Deen’s Not Yo Mama’s Banana Pudding Recipe (Click HERE to get the recipe! 🙂 )
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving! If you plan on going Black Friday shopping! Please stay safe!