– 1 package of tortillas (I end up using about 8 tortillas total)
– 1 pound of lean ground hamburger meat
– 1 10 oz can of Rotel (your choice hot or mild)
– 1 10 oz can of Enchilada sauce (whatever type you prefer)
– 1 package fiesta blend shredded cheese.
Brown hamburger meat in a skillet and drain. Add can of Rotel and mix together. Spoon meat and Rotel mixture into tortillas, roll, and place in an 8×8 inch square pan. Follow these instructions until you have a row of filled tortillas. Drizzle Enchilada sauce on the tortillas until all tortillas are mostly covered. Sprinkle with the fiesta blend shredded cheese. Place in the oven at 350 degrees until cheese is melted, and the enchilada sauce is bubbling. Serve with a side of refried beans.
This meal is easy and DELICIOUS! One time I was so upset that my husband finished the leftovers, I had to have Enchiladas for supper again the very next evening!