Christmas shopping. Usually I’m ahead of the game, but this year I am sooo behind. I’ve usually written down and prepared a game plan for Black Friday, but this year I haven’t done a thing. I guess I could get on that since I am off for Thanksgiving break and since Christmas is right around the corner. Here are a few sites I’ve come across that are having great Black Friday fashion deals you can take advantage of immediately!
- Carter’s – $6 collectible body suits, 50% off the entire site and store!
- Gap – 50% off everything, no exclusions! Online code: BLKFRIDAY
- Old Navy – 50% off sleepwear and $4 cozy slippers. Plus get 40% off entire purchase!
- Coach – 30% off your purchase using the code THANKS17!
- Kate Spade – 30% off everything with code GIVEJOY!
- Jcpenney – Get a whole slew of things on sale such as winter wear, jackets, sweaters, shoes, towels, and more!
- Kohls – Take an extra 15% off using code SAVEBIG15!
- Macys – Early Black Friday deals on clothing plus an extra 15% or 10% select departments using online code: SCORE! 25% off NIKE!
- Banana Republic – Get 40% off your purchase automatically at checkout!
- The Children’s Place – Get 50%-75% ENTIRE site! No exclusions!
- Crazy 8 – Super Stock up Sale ($2.99-$4.99 items), 40% off new arrivals, and 75% off new markdowns online and in stores!
- Victoria’s Secret – Get free shipping on a $50 purchase with $25 off of a $125 purchase! Free slippers with the purchase of a PJ set and 40% off select bras!
Know of any other sales going on? Own a small business that is having a sale? Post it in the comments so others can see!