I hope everyone had a fantastic New Years! I visited my parents and we had fun eating, listening to music, eating way too many sweets and laughing way too much! This blessed holiday season is winding down, and it is almost time for us to go back to school (Boooooo….). In the meantime, I’m going to sit around in my pajamas and savor the moment as much as I can!
In an effort to start 2018 on the right foot, I have created a Bucket-list! Here is a list of things I would like to accomplish in 2018:
- Hone in on my photography skills
- Start a photography business with my husband. (We have started! We finally opened up our Facebook page!)
- Get a new camera and lenses. My dream camera is the Nikon D750! (affiliate link – see disclosure)
- Get better at improv belly-dancing
- Eat better
- Exercise more
- Be more present with my kiddos and husband
What are some things on your 2018 Bucket-list? Hope you all have a fantastic evening!