10 Must Have Baby Items
*This post contains affiliate links! If you click on my links, I will be given a small commission. The fact that I will be receiving a commission from these items does not influence my opinion on these products! Please feel free search for the item on Amazon instead of clicking on my links!
Having a baby can be one of the most exciting and stressful times of your life. So much to plan, do, and buy, but so little time (and money)! Fortunately for me, shopping is one my favorite pastimes, and what could be more fun than searching for items made for tiny humans?!
Here are some of my top 10 must have baby items!
1. Lansinoh Nipple Cream – I was constantly applying this cream during the first 6 weeks of breastfeeding. It made feeding a much more tolerable experience! Easy to apply, easy to take off, AND it can double as chapstick when you run out! 🙂 (Affiliate link)
2. Boppy – This was another breastfeeding lifesaver! I felt so uncomfortable holding and feeding my fragile babies, but the boppy helped give a little more substance to my little bundles of joy so that I didn’t have to worry about dropping them. (Affiliate link)
3. Dove Baby Wash and Lotion – I LOOOOVE the smell of this set! We use both the body wash and lotion. It is gentle on skin and tear free! (Affiliate link)
4. Sophie the Giraffe Teether – I had bought a Sophie for Gunner, and I’m not sure what it is about this particular teether, but it totally works! As soon as I found out I was pregnant with Sienna, I knew we needed to buy another! For those who have heard the horror stories about mold, just make sure to surface wipe only and it will be fine. (Affiliate link)
5. Swaddle Me – I couldn’t have gotten through my firstborn without the Swaddle Me. This is perfect for all those wiggly babies that break out of traditional swaddling blankets that still want the security of a swaddle! (Affiliate link)
6. Rock ‘N Play – Ah, yes… The Rock ‘N Play was a lifesaver when Sienna was a tiny baby. She loved the closeness and security and the overall feeling of being confined. And now they make one with an auto-rock function! How cool is that?! Foe safety reasons, make sure baby goes in only for supervised naps, no nighttime sleeping! (Affiliate link)
7. Lillebaby’s The Complete Airflow 360* 6 Position Ergonomic Carrier – I LOVE this carrier! It much easier on my back than traditional slings and other carriers I’ve tried in the past! (Affiliate link)
8. HoMedic myBaby Soundspa Lullaby Sound Machine and Projector – We used one of these with Gunner and since we lived close to town, it was nice to be able to drown out all surrounding noise with this machine! It was one of my favorite purchases! (Affiliate link)
9. Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets – These lightweight blankets are extremely versatile as you can use then to swaddle, and they can be used as nursing covers, blankets, and burp cloths! I didn’t have any with Gunner, but I use them daily with Sienna. (Affiliate link)
10. Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato – And last, but certainly not least, champagne is last on my must have baby items list. I was going to put wine, but wine and champagne or kind of the same thing? And honestly, I prefer the bubbly of champagne to wine. Regardless, you need copious amounts of champagne to get through these early years, so drink up and enjoy (in moderation of course)! (Affiliate link)
This sums up my list of my Top 10 Must Have Baby Items! There will not (should not) be a third reason for me to refer to this list ever again. What were your must have baby items?